The following terms and conditions apply to the LaBrilliante web-site (hereinafter "web-site" or "site"). This website was created and published by LaBrilliante LLC (hereinafter "LaBrilliante" or "we") with its registered office located in 330 Washington ST., PMB 231, Hoboken, NJ 07030, United States.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to follow these terms and conditions, we ask you not to continue using or visiting this website again. By accessing and viewing the website, you explicitly declare that the following conditions were accessible to you and that you agree to them without restriction or reservation.
The site and all its content, including, without limitation, images, texts, graphics, other files, data and software are the property of LaBrilliante, and are protected by United States and international copyright laws, patent and trademark laws and competition laws. All intellectual property rights (in particular copyrights, trademarks, design and patent rights) in the content of this website are reserved. All users are authorized to use any content that is presented on this web-site only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and reproduce copies of this content for your own personal, non-commercial use. The use of this website and its content for public or commercial purposes is prohibited without the prior written consent of LaBrilliante and without full indication of the source. LaBrilliante does not grant users of this website any rights (especially intellectual property rights), except for the rights necessary to use the LaBrilliante website. The abovementioned restrictions do not apply to the sharing of content (e.g. blog content) via social media networks, provided that LaBrilliante provides the corresponding social media functionalities on the websites.
Third party intellectual property
LaBrilliante maintains business relationships with various brand partners (e.g. watch and jewelry companies). A number of images on this web-site are therefore the property of third parties. The corresponding provisions in the previous paragraph therefore also apply to third-party intellectual property rights.
Use of the site
You are granted a personal, limited licence to access and use the web-site. You are permitted to copy and print materials for your personal use, except where prohibited without a license.
Any other unauthorized use of the LaBrilliante website without permit is a subject to violation of above mentioned intellectual property protection laws. Unauthorized use include, but not limited to, any resale or commercial use; the collection and use of any product listings, pictures or descriptions for commercial purposes; public display of any web-site materials, modifying or otherwise changing any portion of this web-site materials; use of any automated means to access, monitor or interact the site and its content, such as data mining, robots, and other data gathering or extraction methods; downloading of any portion of the site and its content, except as expressly permitted; use of web-site in any way which interferes with the normal operation of this site; any other use of the site or its content other than for its intended purpose. This license is revocable at any time at our conveniences.
All personal data that are transmitted in electronic communication via this website are subject to the data protection regulations of this website. The same applies to the data automatically collected when you visit the website (e.g. cookies, data from Google Analytics, etc.).
The LaBrilliante web-site is aimed at an adult audience. Minors are prohibited from transferring personal data to us or registering for a service. If we determine that such data has been transmitted to us, it will be deleted from our database. The child's legal representative may contact us and request deletion or cancellation.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer. You are further responsible for all activities that occur under your personal account and your password.
Limitation of liability
All content on this website is for general information purposes only and LaBrilliante is committed to provide the content that is correct, up-to-date and error-free and does not infringe any third party rights. We strive to provide current and accurate information on this web-site, and during email, chat, and telephone communications.
However, we do not guarantee that the information or other content provided on the website is current, complete and correct or that it is free of any defects, malfunctions and / or viruses. In addition, we do not guarantee that corresponding defects, malfunctions and / or viruses will be removed. We also reserve the right to interrupt access to the website for maintenance or update purposes. Any conditions, warranties, representations or other provisions that could otherwise be implied by law are hereby expressly excluded, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, we accept no liability for direct and / or indirect losses, including loss of profit and data loss, damage, including consequential damage, or costs associated with the use of the website and / or the information or content the website and / or the fact that certain information or content on the website is incorrect, incomplete or not up to date, regardless of how it was created. This limitation of liability and warranty also applies to all companies affiliated with LaBrilliante and mentioned on the web-site. LaBrilliante reserves the right at any time to change the information about products and services provided or offered on this website without prior notice or to no longer offer products and services. The availability of the specified products and services remains reserved in any case. Prices are given on this website without guarantee for their accuracy in retail or wholesale. LaBrilliante apologizes for any inconvenience that this may cause.
Inventory information use
The inventory presented on this site is a subject to constant change. If a product is out of stock, we will advise the customer immediately with possible options. Products may appear on this web-site larger or smaller than their actual size, color and size may vary slightly when viewing product photography or video material. Product details and prices are subject to change without notice.
Information, offers, images etc. of products and services on this website are provided for information purposes only and do not constitute a request or a recommendation for the purchase of products or for the use of services. The only decisive factors are the products and services actually offered.
Information that we communicate should not be treated as a binding contract. If a client acts on incorrect information, we urge to request a cancellation of the order placed as a result of such information. If an order has been shipped, the customer agrees to either return the product for full credit or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices.
LaBrilliante retains the full unrestricted rights to all jewelry designs, whether custom or standard, and may choose to market or sell jewelry based on such designs.
LaBrilliante is not obliged to answer any inquiries for offers or prices or to accept any orders that are made or sent based on information, details, images, etc. on the LaBrilliante web-site. In particular, LaBrilliante reserves the right not to respond to inquiries, orders, requests for quotation, etc., which are sent by email or otherwise. All representations including representations regarding origin are provided to the best of LaBrilliante’s knowledge and without guarantee or warranty of any kind.
Links to other Internet sites and services operated by third parties, including LaBrilliante distributors, do not constitute our endorsement or approval of the content, policies, or practices of such linked sites or services. LaBrilliante is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of linked sites or services.
Cancelation and termination
LaBrilliante reserves the right to cancel products or services to any customer for any reason at any time.LaBrilliante also reserves the right to terminate your license to use this site, and to prevent you from future access or use of the Site.
Change of terms and conditions
The following payment and shipping terms apply to the contracts made by LaBrilliante LLC (hereinafter "LaBrilliante" or "we") with its registered office located in 330 Washington ST., PMB 231, Hoboken, NJ 07030, United States, and our business clients and selected personal clients (hereinafter "you").
1. The object of the contract is the sale of products. Our offers are not and should not be considered a binding offer to conclude a contract. The prices at the time of the order apply. Details can be a subject to further discussion.
2. The payment for the purchase must be received in advance in full before delivery.
3. After you submit the order, we will send you an email that contains the invoice with further information, including but not limited to payment options, total payment amount, payment for the delivery, legal information, bank information. The amount in the invoice is due for payment upon request or on the calendar day specified in the invoice.
4. The option credit terms for a specific purchase exists for selected business accounts and is a subject to discussion with each client individually. It also can be provided or withdrawn by us at any time without notice. The payment period is 30 calendar days.
When you apply for the credit terms, you give us your permission to inspect your credit information. For this purpose, we transmit your personal data (including the name of your business and legal address) and the data in connection with your order (including full purchase price) to parties listed in the reference list provided by you. We may also provide your personal and legal information to other third parties for the purpose of credit information inspection. Please note that we may only offer credit payment terms after a corresponding credit information inspection. Negative results of credit inspection, or rejection of providing credit information from the parties listed in your reference list, or any outstanding claims from previous business relationships will result in us not being able to offer you the credit payment terms.
5. The option of memorandum terms for a specific order exists for selected business accounts and is a subject to discussion with each client individually. It also can be provided or withdrawn by us at any time without notice.
When you apply for the memorandum terms, you give us your permission to inspect your credit information. For this purpose, we transmit your personal data (including the name of your business and legal address) and the data in connection with your order to parties listed in the reference list provided by you. We may also provide your personal and legal information to other third parties for the purpose of credit information inspection. Please note that we may only offer memorandum terms after a corresponding credit information inspection. Negative results of credit information inspection, or rejection of providing credit information from the parties listed in your reference list, or any outstanding claims from previous business relationships will result in us not being able to offer you the memorandum terms.
6. For deliveries within the United States, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Payment by electronic funds transfer. After you submit the order, we will send you an email that contains all further details for the transfer. Please note that processing of your payment may take 2-3 working days and shipping will be delayed accordingly.
- Payment by check. After you submit the order, we will send you an email that contains the mailing address for the checks. Please note that delivery of your check and processing of your payment may take 10-15 working days and shipping will be delayed accordingly.
7. For deliveries abroad, only payment by electronic funds transfer is available. Please note that processing of your payment may take 2-3 working days and shipping will be delayed accordingly.
8. LaBrilliante uses third parties for delivery of the products to the addresses within the United States and abroad, including, but not limited to FedEx Corporation, United State Postal Service, etc. For this purpose, we provide your information (including the name of your business and legal address) to these parties. These parties can only use your personal information for delivery purposes.
9. Unless agreed upon otherwise, the products are delivered within 1 - 3 days after order confirmation and payment processing for the addresses within the United States. 9.For the international deliveries, the delivery time is subject to a further discussion and may take 3-10 days after order confirmation and payment processing.
10.LaBrilliante may include the fee for the shipping in the invoice according to the total shipping charge of the party used for the delivery of a specific order. We also may decide not to charge for the shipping if such agreement has been made with you upon confirmation of the order.
11. Orders placed on Monday to Thursday will be delivered the following day, unless agreed upon otherwise, or the day of the order is a public holiday.
12. Orders placed on Friday will be delivered the following working day the following week, unless agreed upon otherwise.
13. The delivery of the goods is possible on a date of your choice, unless the desired delivery date is on a Sunday or a public holiday.
14. We will inform you immediately of any delays in delivery.
15. In the event of unavailability of the ordered products, we reserve the right not to deliver. In this case, we will inform you immediately and refund any consideration already received.
16.The delivered products are properties of LaBrilliante LLC until full payment.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
By continuing to view and use this web-site, you acknowledge and agree to above listed terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions updated on July 17, 2020.